The Spring 2017 Issue of this exquisite quarterly magazine from Phyllis de Piano, Kathy McMakin, and their teams of talented and experienced designers, teachers, and sewists will grab your attention and inspire your creativity.
- 132 pages
- 36 projects
- Spotlight on Connie Palmer, designer extraordinaire and teacher
- A visit with Tacony and Babylock executive Steve Jeffrey
- Printed fabrics and fashions from Colonial Williamsburg
- Wonderful baby garments, booties, bonnets from Sue Stewart, Esther Grant, Claudia Newton, Debbie Glenn
- Children's clothing designs from Kathy Dykstra, Gail Doane, Paige Alexander, Nancy Herring, Carol Laflin Ahles, and Lezette Thomason
- Exclusive smocking design plates
- Connie Palmer's Ladies Blouse
- Machine Embroidery designs by Kathy Drew, Missy Billingsley, Evy Hawkins
- Stitch and sewing techniques for hand and machine embroidery, perfect machine pin-stitching, lace work, collars, etc.
- Pattern downloads, instructional stitch guides, machine embroidery downloads
- Resource Guide for new fabrics, buttons, trims, notions, and other fine sewing accessories
- And sew much more
The pattern packet for the Spring 2017 issue of Classic Sewing includes 6 projects from the magazine--"Ella's Easter Dress" (the cover garment in sizes 1-5), "Reproduction Baby Dress" (sizes 6 mos.-4), "Cotton Sheen Sateen Smocked & Beaded Dress" (sizes 4-10), "Baby Bonnet", "Smocked Booties", and "Lingerie & Jewelry Cases". More patterns, designs available for free download online.